Drawing on our experts’ more than 100 years of combined experience in government, business and international trade, economic and public policymaking, and journalism, The Stern Group, Inc. offers multi-disciplinary services and a world perspective to meet the needs and interests of our clients.
- Design strategies to help clients achieve their corporate goals in Washington and overseas
- Broker connections with governments and international organizations.
- Develop and implement successful political and economic policy campaigns, and strategic branding strategies
- Advocate and resolve economic and legal rights in trade disputes worldwide
- Enforce international arbitration awards through quiet diplomacy
- Identify bilateral, regional and multi-lateral opportunities in international trade negotiations
- Navigate trade barriers
- Evaluate political and socio-economic risks
- Organize international parliamentary conferences
- Produce White Papers and Op-Eds to support policy campaigns
- Prepare briefings on international trade policy issues, tailored to our clients markets, products, issues and geographic regions